It is the end of another month and I can’t believe how fast January has gone through! Another few beauty related favourites that I have gathered this month and I am ready to share with you why they have been so loved.
As usual, my monthly favourites are almost all beauty products. It seems to be that all I buy all month is makeup. Am I the only one? I honestly hope not!
1. Pandora Bracelet . Starting with the few that are not on the beauty section, here is my beautiful, elegant, chic and everything dreamy Silver Pandora Bracelet with a Pandora Rose Clasp. It was a present offered to me by my amazing boyfriend last Christmas, after asking for it for almost five years now! haha
I have always wanted a Pandora bracelet but I never got to the point of buying it for myself. It is such a beautiful and special piece that it has even more meaning when it is offered to you don’t you agree? (cheeky smiley face)
So when I got this as a Christmas present with that beautiful Open Heart Charm picked by him as well. I have been wearing this bracelet every time since then. It is my most adored accessory, honestly.
2. Black XS Perfume by Paco Rabanne . Another Christmas present given by my loved one. I had this perfume back when I was in high school and I love it. And although my boyfriend didn’t know that – even though I said to him a million times, he still says he doesn’t remember me mentioning it – he got it right, once again! I am not good at all when it comes to describing scents so I just have to say that it is pretty darn good. Not sweet at all. I love it and it makes me melt from the inside out. I don’t know if it is because its scent brings me back good memories from my high school times but I just love this perfume. It is my favourite from my little collection.
3. Morphe M504 and M507 Brushes . When I found out that Beauty Bay sells Morphe Brushes I was there right away choosing a couple. They don’t have all the brushes that Morphe sells but that have a few great ones that are totally worth having in your collection. These two are totally my favourite brushes for a long time now but I don’t think they ever got mentioned here on my blog.
The M504 is great to perfectly blend the eyeshadow although it is quite large but I absolutely adore it to apply my powder highlight! It just blends it into your skin effortlessly. I love it.
The M507 is a small pointed blending brush that I use to apply eye shadow to my crease, to define and give it some depth. I also love it to apply eye shadow to the outer “V” of my eye. It has the perfect shape and the perfect size for it, in my opinion. Again, this brush blends everything very seamlessly. Love it.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel . I have reviewed this product here so to be honest, there is not much to add to it. It is a great brow gel! It holds my eyebrows in place all day long, it gives them texture and more volume. It is an amazing product I have to say. Mine is in the shade Expresso.
5. Fit Me Concealer by Maybelline . Has you know I have reviewed the foundation from the Fit Me line and the reason why I decided to give that foundation a go was this concealer. It is creamy, the coverage is great and the finish is quite dewy. Something I don’t like for my under eye area but it is easily solved with some setting powder. It is so easy to blend too. I have been using this one non-stop. I used to use the shade 15 but it had quite a pink undertone that it didn’t really suit me. Now I am using this concealer in the shade 10 and it is so much better for me as it has a yellow undertone to it that suits me best!
6. Maybelline 24H Color Lispstick in Rose Dust . I love the 24H Color range of lipsticks by Maybelline. I already had two but it was lacking in my collection a kind of pinky natural lipstick that would last my whole 14 hours shift that I do in the hospital. So trusting this ranges I bought the Maybelline 24H Color Lipstick in Rose Dust and it is so beautiful, so flattering and it looks great all day long. You only need to apply the balm to keep your lips hydrated throughout the day. The formula itself is not drying at all but I like to apply the balm anyways as I feel that that is the secret for it not only to last all day but to look great all day too.
The wand that comes with it is quite good and has a shape that is easy to work with. I don’t have any complaints about this product!
7. L’oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim in Intense Black . Well here is the start of the show, finally! This is probably my most loved product since I bought it. I’ll honestly tell you that this has been my favourite product for much longer than only January but I just haven’t done these kind of posts for a long time so here is the chance to share this product.
I was never able to do my winged liner without using seller tape. Never. Seller tape was my hero to achieve a perfect wing. Then, I saw this product on Boots and I just thought to give it a go. The tip is thin and small enough to get a sharp wing and you can make your eyeliner as thick or as thin as you want. It is super black and it lasts all day without smudging. Love it. I will post a more detailed review of this product very soon because this L’oreal Super Liner deserves a special place on this blog.
Share with me your absolute favourites for this month. Anything that you think I need to try asap?